Saturday, December 22, 2007

A GOOD DAY







Hi!!!!! Have just transferred a few pictures to show you what we've been up to.....

Had my haircut last night for the first time in a year and I finally plucked up courage to have a fringe after 20 years; I really like it actually, esp. when it's up (which is always is). Duncan is bemused by it as he has, in 10 years, never seen me with one!! How sad am I? The last haircut I had, a year ago, was the Victoria Beckham POB, now I have the Keira Knightley Blunt Fringe. What a groupie!! Having it coloured on 27th as I have some really bad old colour which needs disguising until it grows out; can't wait; feel so glam!

Tonight I took the bigger kids to the cinema; first time for Theo! In Heraklion, a new place called Talos Plaza; as well as the cinema they have Haagen Daaz, Starbucks and a Peacocks!!!!!! (The gyppy shop in the UK) but here its actually nice stuff or is it that beggars can't be choosers?! There are lots of lovely clothes shops here but mostly very expensive so it was nice to see affordable UK sized clothes.

We saw "The Golden Compass"; over Theo's head but with enough action to keep him interested. Ella loved it and is already looking forward to the sequel.......

Took them to Haagen Daaz afterwards and then they insisted on going up and down the escalator and up and down in the glass lifts!! Whatever floats their boat.

Both fast asleep now. Duncan listened to house music after Dom went to sleep and drank beer so a good time was had by all...

The Christmas Food Shop tomorrow!! Why is it that we go into siege mentality and buy enough for a month? THEN the fridge is mysteriously empty on the 27th!!!!!!

xx night

2 comments:

marcusmuck said...

Ooooo. I loved the fringe. I didn't realise it was you and thought "Mm, one of Leonie's friends- nice...".

Then I realised it was you!!

Yuk!! 'Close my Eyes' territory...

Cretemum said...

Scary but true; I once spent the night in a one man tent with this man....eek!!!