Thursday, May 7, 2009

A NEW CAREER

Hi all,

Busy month I have had!

Too tired to post photos today but will soon, I promise....!

I went back to the UK last month to take a fast track Beauty Diploma. I left all the children/animals/husband in my mothers capable hands and they were all fine.

I had a lovely time on my course and came back to Crete laden with all my equipment.

I have now started 'Mobile Beauty by Leonie' and this has been a busy first week. I am LOVING it and the feedback so far is great. My massage couch arrived today and is very nice so I have had fun fiddling with that.

Turned 37 on the 1st but it passed me by in a blur. Duncan is also going great guns and so all is well at the moment...

A little blip today; Dom fell over and needed another stitch to his forehead; bless him but he is a little patchwork quilt of a boy...

The other two are fine but waning abit now; need their annual 3 month break of sun, sea and sand....

So might post photos now or in next few days.....xx

AND FOR ANYONE IN CRETE WHO WOULD LIKE TO BOOK A BEAUTY TREAT (WAXING/TINTING/PERMING/FACIALS/MANICURE/PEDICURE....contact me via Brits in Crete Forum or leave a message on this blog. Ta!

Leonie x

7 comments:

Jude said...

I recommend you, very painless procedure!! Thank you x
and I've put a link from my blog......

Ivy said...

Good luck. I found out about you from Jude. Pity I'm not in Crete.

our kid said...

Good luck with the new venture, Dom is proving to be like I was, always falling over, cutting my knees, head, hands, I had over 30 stitches by the age of 8 !!
Belated Happy Birthday, hope you had a good one.And wish the old fella a happy birthday for Thursday.I have just moved,still in Truro, Cornwall, please send me an email and i will forward my new details jerryanddawn@hotmail.com
take care
Jer

gefferz said...

nice one leo', good luck with it, pity we ain't still there, you and fi could have beauty AND nails...

Gefferz said...

p.s, not posting your new business on Interkritikal then? haha

gefferz said...

Not updated for a while then??

Jude said...

Done any crocheting lately??