Wednesday, March 19, 2008

FORNIGHTLY UPDATE






Hi all,

As the title reads, it seems I am only managing a blog every fortnight at the mo...but like you all, I seem to be constantly snowed under by life in general; I have even stopped writing myself lists as it is too depressing; now, if something it important enough I seem to remember it; if not, well thems the breaks!

Here goes....am posting some pictures, as promised, of "Katharo Deftera" or "Clean Monday" when everyone decamps to local beaches with bar-b-q's and fly kites. We had a lovely time, with mum and dad, and friends, Paul and Paula amongst others who popped in to say Hi and have a quick beer. Duncan enjoyed his 'Jamie' moment with the barbie. Theo brought all his prehistoric friends and Dom kicked back and quaffed his milk with Paula at the helm!

A GREAT day.

Continue to next post..........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhh, the kite flying...*sniff*, I remember that day well. Looks like you had the great weather too. Still persisting down here and cold too :-(