Friday, January 16, 2009

SOME NEW DISCOVERIES....

Out here in the sticks, television programmes that are worth watching are few are far between; a friend lent us some dvd box sets and I am loving.....
Gavin and Stacey....I have watched series one and two and am gagging to know if Smithy finally gets together with Nessa.......
And (yes, yes all you guys in the UK have watched it for years no doubt but...)
The Office......How brill is this programme; we stayed up the last two nights watching episode after episode; its toe curling stuff; thank God I had my crochet on the go cos sometimes David Brent was SO bad I couldn't watch.
As for Gavin - well I'd rather be celibate for the rest of my life than have sex with him! Yuk Yuk Yuk.
I like Tim though; He reminds me so much of my brother!! He is so sweet and what a brilliant actor who plays him; last night there was a bit where Gavin and this computer geek are discussing KungFu etc and just looking at Tim as he listened to their utter crap! The look on his face as he eavesdropped from his desk; I was just in stitches....!
xx Leonie

2 comments:

marcusmuck said...

Ahh! Everyone says I'm like David Brent!! It's not often I get compared with the hero.....

Cretemum said...

You are well like Tim!!!!